We don’t just provide personal care; we provide self-respect and compassion
As part of your comprehensive in-home personal care plan, ILS finds you the perfect caregiver match. We’ll hire and monitor the right qualified in-home care provider for you. We also provide personal care and caregiver support services, including the following:
- Sensitive, caring companionship
- Bathing, dressing, and grooming assistance
- Meal planning and preparation
- Medication reminders and prescription pick-up
- Laundry and light housekeeping
- Shopping and errands
- Escort to appointments
- Nighttime monitoring
- Transportation assistance
- Updating of family members
- Respite for family caregivers
There are no long-term requirements and no upfront costs for our non-medical in-home care services. We bill monthly and are flexible to meet your changing needs. Whether you need assistance for a few hours a day, a few days a week, or 24-hour in-home personal care, we’ll be there for you.
Why Choose Independent Living Services?
We are proud of the quality of services we provide to our clients. Our caregivers are trained, bonded, insured, and receive PA state police criminal, fraud, and child abuse background checks. We also conduct drug testing on all of our caregivers. Our goal is to improve and enrich each client’s quality of life and provide family members with peace of mind knowing that their loved one is being well-cared for.
When you choose us to provide your care, you get everything below:
- Answers and advice. We’re here to answer your questions, provide practical advice, and give you access to a wide range of products and services designed to make your life safer and better.
- Care assessments. We’re experienced in assessing the needs of seniors and people with disabilities, and we can help you identify specific problems and provide solutions that will provide solutions to your needs.
- Long-distance care assistance. We can provide regular communication about your loved one’s progress if they don’t live close to you, giving you peace of mind even when you can’t be there.
- Caregiver respite. We can provide assistance and advice on reducing caregiver stress and fill in when your caregiver needs time off.
- Home assessments. We can arrange for home inspections and assessments to determine your specific accessibility, livability, safety, and comfort needs. We can also assist you in finding any specialized equipment or modifications you might need.
- Accessible home modifications. We can recommend and help arrange for necessary home modifications, like handicap ramps, accessible showers, walk-in tubs, grab bars, and stairlifts for greater independence.
- Home medical equipment. We can assist you in obtaining necessary durable medical equipment, such as wheelchairs, power wheelchairs, hospital beds, lift chairs, shower seats, walkers, and personal emergency alert systems. We can even help you find resources for customized wheelchair seating for individuals with severe disabilities.
- Other financial arrangements. We can work with your financial institutions, attorneys, veterans’ benefits, and long-term care insurance to help you maximize the extent and utility of medical care funds, trusts, or settlements.