Are you looking for a job that will also provide you with personal fulfillment? There’s nothing more rewarding than being able to help others. Our caregivers provide in-home non-medical care for people who are aging, people recovering from injury/illness, and individuals with physical disabilities.
We’re looking for people who:
- Are compassionate and caring
- Are trustworthy
- Are independent
- Have a desire to enhance the lives of others
- Want to experience the true sense of personal fulfillment that comes from helping others
As an ILS caregiver, you’ll:
- Have part-time work with a flexible schedule (days, evenings, or weekends)
- Receive competitive wages
- Have the opportunity to participate in a 401(k) plan
- Gain opportunities for career advancement
- Receive paid training
- Ability to care for family members
ILS has been assisting individuals in our community for over 25 years. Become a part of our team and be a hero to individuals in our community who need your support!