Online Self-Study Courses
Each quarter, we will select training courses that will be available for you to complete online at your convenience.
- Please see below for the most recent online training opportunity.
- In-service rates will be paid for completion of this training.
- Online training will run approximately one hour in length.
Completion due date: March 31, 2021
Time needed to complete training: 1 hour
Online training is provided through the Pennsylvania Homecare Association (PHA) My Learning Center. To complete this training, you will need to have a PHA My Learning Center Account. For information about setting up an account or other general questions about completing the training, click here to view the PHA Q&A document or click on the “Start Training” button below to log in or set-up an account.
Training That Must be CompletedAll of the following (8) modules must be completed to receive pay for your time:
Covid-19 (all modules)
1. Donning and Doffing PPE
2. Should I Change the Way I Provide Services During Covid-19?
3. Handwashing, Masks and Gloves
4. Top Tips for Caregivers During COVID-19
5. What If I Get Sick?
6. Behavorial Health Concerns During COVID-19
Getting Credit for Completing the TrainingThe certificates that you receive (one at the end of each module listed above) must be provided to your supervisor by March 31, 2021. There are three ways to accomplish this:
- If you have access to a printer, you can print hard copies of these certificates and mail or drop them off at the office.
- You can download the certificates as a PDF file and email them to your supervisor.
- You can provide your supervisor with the username and password that you use to access the PHA site and alert them when you are finished with the courses so they can check to verify all courses were completed.